Our accomplished project management team brings an unmatched depth of suburban Chicago construction experience, which will translate to optimal performance, maximized efficiencies and tremendous savings. With Cannavino Construction, you can count on world-class service as we meticulously manage each job. From concept to completion, we are committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations. We pride ourselves on providing unmatched quality in craftsmanship and aim to deliver every project ahead of schedule and under budget. More so, you can depend on us after move in to be accessible and responsive to all your needs.
Working as General Contractor or Construction Manager, we specialize in the construction of small to mid-sized projects up to 100,000 sq. ft. — ground up and interior renovation. Our commercial work includes:
- Office and industrial facilities
Recently, Cannavino Construction was retained to manage the construction of the 23,000-square-foot Crossroads Community Church in Oswego. The project was successfully completed on time and under budget. Additionally, our team was instrumental to the free standing (ground up) projects for Grand Buffet (5000 sq. ft), Knox Presbyterian Church (60,000 sq. ft.), Naperville Church of Christ (40,000 sq. ft.), Trinity Green Trails Church (21,000 sq. ft.), Creative World School (18,000 sq. ft.), Village Buick GMC (39,000 sq. ft.). Cannavino Construction has also completed numerous build outs and remodels.
Our comprehensive commercial construction services include:
- Master planning
- Value engineering
- Construction management
- Project close-out
Cannavino Construction’s budgeting models provide accurate budgets from schematic design through final construction documents. Value engineering analysis can be performed during each phase of the budgeting process. Throughout construction, our team members will be responsible for the implementation of the following:
- Issuance of subcontractor/vendor contracts
- Preparing and implementing project schedules
- Reviewing and processing shop drawings and submittals
- Submit and maintain a detailed safety protocol
- Daily field logs
- Insure material testing and inspection reports.
- Conduct weekly project meetings.
- Coordination and completion of punch-list
- Submission of as-built drawings, warranties, guarantees, test and balance reports, and operation manuals
- Final waiver and affidavit submission